Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One day down, only a few to go!

Jett had a hard night, he wasn't able to keep anything down.
He slept from 10 pm to 3 am with the help of
morphine, after that he woke up every 10 to 20 min.
This morning he was able to keep a little yogurt down
with the help of an anti-nausea medication, Zophran.
He is sleeping and thankfully snoring now!
Which makes me so grateful for the effects of
Morphine and Tylenol w/codeine. (much better:)
Thank you for all of your comments and prayers we can feel
the strength you're sending our way!
It truly makes a difference...
Much Love, Nicole

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey little man, seeing you in pain makes me hurt all over! I love you so much and I've asked Heavenly Father if I can take a little of your pain for you... even if it's just a little tooth ache. I'm certain I'm not as tough as you, but I'd do anything to make this easier! Can't wait until you're home. Just think about SPRING and SUMMER! I'm already planning on some good lemonade stands you know the ones with the E upside down so the people buy more cause they feel bad for our spelling incapabilities... lol :)

Laci said...

Jett, Nicole and family......the McCunes are praying for all of you and hope to see you back in action soon!! We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jett, this is Alan. I hope that you get better soon, we missed you at school today! I will see you soon when you get back!
later...Al Moses

Anonymous said...

Hey Jett, this is Alan. I hope that you get better soon, we missed you at school today! I will see you soon when you get back!
later...Al Moses

Shauna said...

So sorry your in so much pain! We love you so much and are sending love and prayers your way for a speedy recovery!
Love Aunt Shauna, Uncle David, Sean and Shane

Harold and Sheri Fam said...

Nicole get the jaw breaker out of Jett's cheek and maybe he will sleep better. I love that you are photo documenting this for Jett to see later. I know how hard it is to see your children in pain and I know you feel the pain with them because it hurts you so bad. Hang in there and we will continue to pray for you. Harold