Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dinner time :0

Dinner time is a hard thing when you can't chew!
We have tried to blend spaghetti O's and Ramon noddles. It just makes weird soup that Jett says "just doesn't taste right" so after trying lots of different things we went back to go old mash potato and gravy!

It can get kinda messy when you get a air bubble and it blows up in your face!!


all over you and Dad:)

On the ceiling!


and yes he even cleaned it up:)
It made for a very messy and funny dinner time.
There's never a dull moment around here!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a good dad!!!

Autumn said...

Just goes to show you that with the right attitude, good times can come out of the worst circumstances. Just wish I could have been there to enjoy the good laugh. I'm so glad Jett is enjoying himself!!!

John L and Lorraine said...

Your mom just let me know you blog so I could read about all that is going on with your family. Your blog is well named because Jett really had to be brave to go through all that. I feel like being on a mission has really put me out of touch with all my family so I appreciated being able to know this about your lives. What a strong and courageous young man you are Jett. We love all of you so much!

Lorraine & John L

Stacy said...

That is like cleaning up after the twins eat dinner. We don't have it on the ceiling though ours is just all over the floor. Keep it up!